Call For Challenge Session Proposals
Please see important dates HERE
The 2023 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) invites proposals for Challenge Sessions addressing problems that will engage and excite the image and video processing research community.
Challenge session proposals should include:
- the challenge title that is explicative of the addressed topic
- a brief introduction of the challenge (max 500 words)
- the impact and significance of the challenge in the research and/or industrial community
- the rules for participation
- the criteria that will be used to evaluate the submitted entries
- the team that will run the challenge
- important dates (e.g., submission deadline, data available, and winner announcement)
- awards proposed, if any
- sponsorship, if any
Challenge session organizers should provide a dataset to participating teams that should include a training set with ground truth and a testing set whose ground truth is hidden. Challenge session organizers are in charge of evaluating the results/models submitted by the participants on the testing set.
Challenge session organizers will also organize the presentation of the best-performing teams in a dedicated session at ICIP. The session includes: 1. the presentation of the challenge, 2. the presentation of awards and the sponsors (if any), and; 3. a presentation of the model/approach by the participating teams in an oral or poster session.
Proposals should be submitted via email to the challenge sessions Co-chairs: Jean-Luc Dugelay and KokSheik Wong (email@example.com). The challenge session Co-Chairs will communicate decisions on the submitted proposals to the organizers by 21 December 2022 (via email). Inquiries regarding the challenge sessions should be sent to the challenge sessions Co-chairs.
Download the PDF version by clicking the link below.
Challenge Session Proposals @ ICIP2023