Industry Expert Session: Call for Presentations
Targeting the topics of industry and application trends of image & video processing and computer vision technologies, the ICIP 2023 organization committee is soliciting presentation proposals for the “Industry Expert Session” event that will be held during the conference. Each speaker will be given around 30 minutes of oral presentation time including a Q&A stage (around 5 minutes).
Experts and leaders are invited to submit their proposal for giving such a talk in either one of the following three formats related to the use of image & video processing and computer vision in industry and practical applications:
- General overview of one technology area; or
- In-depth treatment of one specific technical issue; or
- Special focus on standardization and deployment challenges
Meanwhile, the presentation is also welcome to include a very brief introduction of your organization’s current research and development. Industry expert presentation sessions will be very attractive to the attendees, but the space is limited.
The deadline for submission of a proposal is June 30, 2023, and the notification of acceptance will be given by Jul 7, 2023. A proposal of around 300 words should be submitted by filling the online template below with including the following information:
- Title of the presentation
- Speaker’s brief biography
- Summary of the Presentation (describe in around 300 words the proposed presentation in terms of its relevance and attractiveness to ICIP, technical contents, novelty, inspirations, and motivations to the audience)
The proposal will be considered and selected on the basis of the novelty, significance, and interests of the ICIP community as well as the credentials of the speakers.
The presentation is to be given on-site. Please note that you will need to register at ICIP 2023 in order to present your talk.
For questions, please contact:
- Industry Expert Sessions co-chair: Dr Kong Aik LEE via email@example.com
- Industry co-chair: Dr Jianquan LIU via firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Proposals: https://forms.office.com/r/ArVYyeEzPN